Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
AhaMagic uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals: We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- To delete your personal information If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time. Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights. To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by one of the following means: By email: email@example.com Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Google Ads (AdWords)Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=enFacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org